Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- These toolkits help tourism partners grow in specific areas to attract more visitors to their destination.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides funding for the technical development of tourism in rural Colorado and projects that develop the statewide tourism industry.
- This grant helps nonprofits, destination marketing organizations, municipalities, and counties market themselves to increase traveler spending in Colorado.