Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant provides financial support to help communities start and host successful film festivals in Colorado.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.