Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- The Colorado Office of Film, Television and Media’s Rural Technical Assistance Program helps communities create new film festivals with expert guidance and small dollar grant awards.
- These partners share expertise with filmmakers and help attract productions to their communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.