Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This program teaches cultural and community leaders how to handle change in organizations, communities, and their daily lives.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This national competition helps high school students learn about poetry by memorizing and performing it.