Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- These awards celebrate six individuals and organizations that improve and innovate Colorado’s tourism industry every fall at the Governor's Tourism Conference.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This award honors a frontline tourism worker from each of Colorado’s eight travel regions.