Programs and Funding
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- The following lenders are possible sources of funding for small businesses in Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.