Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- The following lenders are possible sources of funding for small businesses in Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.