Programs and Funding
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.