Programs and Funding
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.