Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.