Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- The Cannabis Business Office is excited to announce a new educational program that offers vertical specific content to social equity cannabis businesses at no cost.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This award recognizes minority-owned for-profit businesses that contribute to the economic diversity and success of minority communities in Colorado.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.