Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.