Programs and Funding
- This free certification helps frontline workers become Colorado experts and grow their Colorado-style hospitality.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This toolkit offers a variety of crisis communications preparedness and recovery assets for communities and organizations impacted by natural disasters and tourism crisis situations.