Programs and Funding
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This annual event consists of networking, idea sharing, and expert discussions to build and sustain the outdoor recreation industry in Colorado.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.