Programs and Funding
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 70 hours of free consulting support from DarkSky Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- The Community Business Preservation Program provides grants, as well as training and consultation support, to groups of geographically proximate and culturally similar businesses that are facing displacement pressures and that hold cultural, social, or historical significance in Colorado.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.