Programs and Funding
- This toolkit can be used to promote safety practices to tourists and communities when exploring the backcountry.
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This toolkit helps promote Colorado by allowing people to share their favorite parts of our beautiful state.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.