Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.
- These promotions help tourism partners and small businesses take advantage of public relations connections to help them market themselves.