Programs and Funding
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.
- The VCA partners with professional fund managers to make seed and early-stage equity investments in Colorado startups to grow Colorado's innovative ecosystem and to create quality job opportunities.