Programs and Funding
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.