Programs and Funding
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This four-month training program helps minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses develop and implement their global trading strategy.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This center provides technical assistance to businesses sell products and services to the federal, state, and local governments.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.