Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program is a series of recovery programs that support Colorado tourism destinations and tourism industry associations negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This is a four-month program and grant opportunity that supports destinations that are in the early stages of the place lifecycle.
- This 6- to 8-month program that gives customized support for communities or regions to identify tourism priorities and work with a mentor on a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- This program provides training and facilitated discussions for tourism destinations that want to advance a tourism-related strategy.
- This program offers free help, through English and Spanish speaking consultants, to start or expand a business in Commerce City.
- This toolkit offers a variety of crisis communications preparedness and recovery assets for communities and organizations impacted by natural disasters and tourism crisis situations.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.