Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This credit enhancement helps small and medium-sized businesses in Colorado access loans that they would otherwise not get because they do not have enough collateral.
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.