Programs and Funding
- This grant helps Colorado-based advanced industries technology businesses who want to export or are currently exporting.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This center provides technical assistance to businesses sell products and services to the federal, state, and local governments.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.