Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program is eight sessions, each lasting 2.5-3 hours, where a professional filmmaker works with high school teachers to cover scriptwriting, production, filming, and editing.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.