Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This program helps fund large tourism projects to attract new visitors from out of state after the 2008 Great Recession. This program has awarded all funds.