Programs and Funding
- This program commissions artwork for people to enjoy in publicly accessible areas inside and outside of state buildings.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.