Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- These loans help start-ups and small businesses that are underserved by traditional debt markets.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This loan helps businesses in rural areas by giving loans and loan guarantees.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- The VCA partners with professional fund managers to make seed and early-stage equity investments in Colorado startups to grow Colorado's innovative ecosystem and to create quality job opportunities.