Programs and Funding
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- This toolkit provides campaign materials that can be used to support shop local efforts.