WORKSHOP8 is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary creative services design studio based in Boulder. Run by Brandy LeMae (CEO) and Joseph Vigil (President), WORKSHOP8 is designated WBE/SBE. Joseph is a licensed architect and Brandy is a graphic designer, interior designer, and artist. WORKSHOP8 was originally founded in 2000 under the name VaST and rebranded to WORKSHOP8 in 2010. We recently hit a milestone of 20 years in business.
Our nimble team has the expertise found in larger design studios, but retains our ability to provide individual attention to our clients. Selecting WORKSHOP8 means
you benefit from the following:
- Our small firm offers focused attention to your Projects.
- Our Principals are involved in projects from start to finish.
- We offer creative thinking, design sensitivity, and cost-effective solutions while balancing skillful design with customer service.
- We offer integrated planning, architectural, interior, wayfinding, and branding design.
- We are experienced in design for accessibility “safe harbors” including: ADA and UFAS.
- We cultivate a strong relationship with our subconsultants.
- We strive for a “CULTURE OF QUALITY”.
In addition to planning, architecture, interior and environmental graphic design, WORKSHOP8 prepares preliminary site studies, due-diligence feasibility studies, digital massing model studies, conceptual designs,
presentation materials, and other pre-development services. When required by the project, we can include integrated art, environmental graphics, and project branding. WORKSHOP8 provides general services for management,
repairs, alterations, expansions, and renovations for existing and new buildings. As well as, feasibility studies, opinion of probable cost / budget development, program development studies, space planning, building preservation plans for potentially historic buildings, analysis of existing building conditions, and open space design / master planning.