Programs and Funding
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.
- These missions promote foreign investment into Colorado and help Colorado companies become more globally competitive.