Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.