Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.