Programs and Funding
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.