Programs and Funding
- This do-it-yourself program helps communities prepare to become Colorado Creative Districts.
- This grant finances various projects across the state that create or revitalize mixed-use commercial centers.
- This program certifies communities that contribute to our state’s economy through creativity, culture, and the arts.
- This program places creative arts therapies in the Pikes Peak region for veterans, service members, and their families and caregivers.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program helps communities convert buildings into affordable living and work spaces for creatives.