Programs and Funding
- Las certificaciones ayudan a las pequeñas empresas propiedad de minorías, veteranos y mujeres a ofertar y a ganar contratos con los gobiernos locales, estatales y el gobierno federal.
- This registration is offered to businesses with at least 20% of the company owned by workers of the business.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This directory provides listings of outdoor recreation businesses in Colorado.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.