Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This tax credit helps rehabilitate historic, owner-occupied commercial properties.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.