Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- This program offers free help, through English and Spanish speaking consultants, to start or expand a business in Commerce City.
- The consultant can answer questions you may have about becoming an employee-owned company.
- The peer network connects businesses considering employee ownership with already converted companies.
- This grant reimburses businesses the funds to offset transition costs for Colorado businesses converting to an employee ownership structure.
- This toolkit provides resources and information on employee ownership to introduce you to the various business models.
- Identify which certifications will help your small minority, veteran- and women-owned business bid on and win contracts with local, state, and federal governments.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.