Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This program is a 6-month mentoring program to help small minority-, women-, and veteran-owned businesses understand and win government bids.
- These grants provide $7.5 million to support arts, cultural and entertainment artists, crew members, and organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- This complete guide helps anyone start and run a business in Colorado.
- This program offers small businesses a free, one-hour consultation with a lawyer.