Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This grant is available to eligible social equity licensed cannabis businesses. Eligible businesses may apply within two categories: foundational and growth.
- These loans provide up to $250 million in working capital loans to Colorado small businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This fund provides helps small to medium-sized businesses negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic get loans.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This program provided free consulting services for businesses seeking opportunity zone investment.
- This grant and tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- The VCA partners with professional fund managers to make seed and early-stage equity investments in Colorado startups to grow Colorado's innovative ecosystem and to create quality job opportunities.