Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This grant funds the creation, documentation, presentation, and/or teaching of folk and traditional arts.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.