Programs and Funding
- This annual trade show helps businesses showcase their goods and services to local and state government agencies.
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program supports outdoor recreation business development through research, partnerships, trade shows, and trade and investment missions.
- This program helps economically distressed communities attract new businesses and jobs.
- This tax credit helps new businesses start in or move into rural, economically distressed areas and hire new employees.
- This grant helps small businesses expand internationally by funding international business development activities.