Programs and Funding
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This program provides 50 hours of free consulting and technical assistance for tourism-related entities and communities that want to advance a specific tourism-related goal or strategy.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This grant helps Colorado organizations that support economic development maintain operations and economic recovery efforts.
- This incentive provides a 10% cash rebate against eligible hard costs for hosting meetings and events in Colorado that take place on or after July 1, 2021 and on or before December 31, 2022.