Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- The Community Business Preservation Program provides grants, as well as training and consultation support, to groups of geographically proximate and culturally similar businesses that are facing displacement pressures and that hold cultural, social, or historical significance in Colorado.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.