Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.
- This grant provides up to $2,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.
- This grant provides up to $10,000 to help communities develop opportunity zone projects.