Programs and Funding
- This credit enhancement is for businesses that typically struggle to get access to a bank loan.
- Participants in the Colorado Dark Sky Certification Mentor program will receive 70 hours of free consulting support from DarkSky Colorado to implement activities that reduce light pollution and protect access to Colorado’s incredible night skies.
- This federal program encourages long-term investments in designated low-income communities by giving investors tax incentives for investing in real estate projects.
- This grant helps Colorado communities plan economic development projects that create or retain permanent jobs.
- This program encourages development in economically distressed areas of the state through tax incentives.
- This program supports HUBZone-certified small businesses in designated areas of the State by providing them with preferential treatment in awarding federal contracts.
- This grant provides marketing funds to help rural areas attract out-of-state companies to create new jobs in their communities.