Add, Claim, or Edit a Directory Listing
We have two directories that you may qualify to list your business in. Both directories require that your business or a headquarters is located in Colorado.
The Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry Directory is a comprehensive listing of outdoor recreation businesses, nonprofits, and educational organizations across Colorado. To be included in the directory, businesses must be located in Colorado and directly related to the outdoor recreation industry. For example, a marketing agency that accepts only clients in the outdoor recreation space would be accepted. However, a marketing agency that accepts all kinds of clients would not necessarily be accepted.
The Minority Business Office Directory is Colorado’s most comprehensive database of certified minority-owned businesses. To be included in the directory, businesses must be located in Colorado and be 51% owned by a minority, woman, and/or veteran or have an official federal, state, local, or private certification.
If your business is already listed in the directory, you'll need to claim the listing first. To do that, you'll need to complete these steps. *Please note, you will have to create an account AND fill out the form in order for us to be notified of your account being created and your listing being claimed.
- Create an account through our platform. Select "Sign up for a new account." We recommend creating an account through your Gmail, if you have one. Once you log in, you'll see a dashboard, where you'll be able to add or edit any current listings that are connected to your account. If you are claiming a listing, you will not see your business in the account immediately.
- Log out of your account to be able to access the next step. To log out of your account, simply click on your username at the top of the page, and select log out.
- You will need to fill out the form below to let us know which listing you would like to claim, so we can give you access.
- Wait for one of our team members to approve your request. Once approved, you will be able to access and edit your listing. We will email you confirmation once we have accepted your request to claim your listing.
Follow these steps to create a new listing.
- Create an account or login to your existing account. If you need to create a new account, select "Sign up for a new account." We recommend creating an account through your Gmail, if you have one.
- After you login, you will be able to add a new directory listing. Select either "Add Minority Business Directory Listing" or "Add Outdoor Recreation Directory Listing".
- Complete the form and select "Save". In the top left-hand corner, select "My Content" to see the listing in your account.
- After you save the form, your listing will be in "unpublished" status. Someone from our team will need to review and approve your listing. If your listing is approved, you will be able to see a status change on the dashboard of your account from "unpublished" to "published". You will not receive an email notification if your listing is published. We typically try and approve listings within five business days. You will need to login to your account to see if the status has changed to "published".
- If you would like to edit your listing after submitting it, please see the how to edit or delete a listing section.
Follow these steps to edit your listing. Please not you will have to have already claimed your listing in order to edit your listing.
- Login to your existing account. You will have the option to login through your Gmail account or through the username and password you made when you created the account. If you have difficulty accessing your dashboard, please make sure you have visited oedit.colorado.gov/user in order to log in.
- After you login, you should see your listing(s). You will have the option to edit or delete your listing(s).
- Select "Edit" next to the listing that you would like to change. If you submit changes to your listing, you will not see the changes reflected until someone approves your changes. Until we approve your changes, the original listing will remain active.