Small Manufacturer’s AdvantEDGE Training helps small manufacturers across Colorado in all stages of business. Based on your company’s challenges, industry experts provide coaching, consultation, and training.
Some areas of expertise include:
- business strategy
- advanced marketing analysis
- operational excellence
- export gap assessment and compliance
- quality systems and certifications
- facility layouts
- new product development
- supply chain management and market diversification
- growth services
State and federal funds and Manufacturer’s Edge pay for most of this program. Participating businesses contribute a small amount.
Your company must:
- manufacture a product
- be based in Colorado
- have fewer than 20 full-time employees
- demonstrate that you are willing to implement recommendations to improve your business
- be willing and able to report impact data to Manufacturer’s Edge and the Colorado Small Business Development Center
You will need to apply through the Manufacturer's Edge website. After you fill out the application, you will meet with staff members from Manufacturer’s Edge and the Colorado Small Business Development Center to discuss next steps.