Programs and Funding
- This tax credit encourages investments in advanced industries businesses by giving tax credits to investors.
- This road show hosts events across the state to premiere Colorado Experience episodes in communities where the historical documentary series was filmed.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- This event brings top industry leaders in film, television, and digital media to visit high school and college classrooms across the state.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This tax credit is an eight-year job creation incentive to support competitive, multi-state, or country relocation and expansion projects.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.