Programs and Funding
- This annual event consists of networking, idea sharing, and expert discussions to build and sustain the outdoor recreation industry in Colorado.
- An annual day-long event for businesses to learn about cybersecurity and risk management.
- International Trade Readiness for Small Businesses online training course provides a peek into resources available through our partners at the World Trade Center Denver to reach international markets.
- This registration tool is the official filing tool for the State of Colorado and the fastest way to register and manage a business.
- Regional partners are committed to growing Colorado’s outdoor recreation industry, conserving public lands and waters, and connecting with local communities.
- This program provides free technical assistance, consulting, and funding to help rural communities create economic development strategies.
- The program provides online learning modules along with personalized expert consultation, and grants of varying amounts.
- Free one-on-one consulting services to help you build a successful business at 15 community-based full-time centers and more than 70 part-time centers across Colorado.
- Free and low-cost training workshops to help existing and new businesses grow and prosper in Colorado.