Programs and Funding
- This annual event is for Colorado creatives to connect, learn, and be inspired.
- This fund provides loans and small grants to Colorado entrepreneurs and small business owners needing capital to start, restart, or restructure a business, and those who are not able to obtain a loan from traditional lenders.
- As a part of the federal American Rescue Plan Act, the federal government passed the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) bill to fund small business credit support and investment programs.
- These awards honor community members for civic leadership and volunteerism in creative industries.
- This is an annual three-day event for tourism professionals and industry leaders to learn and network.
- This scholarship helps tourism professionals attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship helps college and university students attend the Governor's Tourism Conference for the first time.
- This scholarship pays for tourism entrepreneurs and small businesses to attend a Small Business Leading Edge Training.
- This scholarship provides up to $500 to help rural tourism professionals learn and improve their skills.